Thursday, February 25, 2016

Islamic State in Buffalo: Muslima had kill list of Air Force, FBI, govt officials

By

“Lane reported that Yassin tweeted a list of town of residence and phone numbers of approximately 150 U.S. Air Force personnel with the following quote: ‘Rejoice, O supporters of the Caliphate State, with the dissemination of the information to be delivered to lone wolves … God said: “And slay them wherever you may come upon them.”‘”
That phrase is in the Qur’an three times: 2:191, 4:89 and 9:5. Not that this has anything to do with…uh…
Safya Yassin
More on this story. “ISIL comes to Buffalo,” Buffalo Reflex, February 24, 2016 (thanks to Pamela Geller):
When 15 to 20 FBI agents gathered early Thursday morning at the Hunte Pet Company parking lot, people wondered what was going on.
A couple of hours later, the agents arrested Safya Roe Yassin, 38, Buffalo, and she was later charged with communicating threats of violence over the Internet. Federal investigators said Yassin made a post on Twitter in August with the names, cities and phone numbers of two FBI agents, with the words “Wanted to Kill.”
She also allegedly made threats against government officials and members of the military, recommending that many needed to be beheaded.
Stacie Lane, special agent for the FBI, wrote a 17-page affidavit outlining a criminal complaint against Yassin, who had moved to Buffalo from Bolivar a few months earlier.
In the affidavit, Lane stated that on Aug. 24, 2015, Yassin tweeted a link containing photographs, addresses, other contact information and even credit-card information of United States service men and women and State Department employees. She also allegedly said that a media personality “would be better off without her head.”
Lane reported that Yassin tweeted a list of town of residence and phone numbers of approximately 150 U.S. Air Force personnel with the following quote: “Rejoice, O supporters of the Caliphate State, with the dissemination of the information to be delivered to lone wolves … God said: ‘And slay them wherever you may come upon them.’”
The FBI agent pointed out that it is against the law to transmit in interstate or foreign commerce “any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another.” Also, the law prohibits aiding, abetting, counseling, commanding, inducing or procuring the commission of an offense against the United States.
The FBI first identified Yassin through a complaint call on Jan. 30, 2015, from a person who had befriended Yassin on Facebook several years ago. According to the complainant, Yassin was nonthreatening at first, but later Yassin was convinced that ISIL is going to save the world and was trying to rally support for the radical Islamist organization.
According to the affidavit, Yassin told the complainant that he/she would go to hell if he/she did not divorce his/her non-Muslim spouse and get rid of his/her non-Muslim friends. Yassin also allegedly told the complainant that he/she would go to hell for his/her beliefs in God.
The complainant said that although Yassin’s beliefs are disturbing, she has not directly advocated violence to the complainant.
On May 29, 2015, Yassin allegedly made a Twitter post referencing a “Freedom of Speech Rally Round II,” which was scheduled to take place in Phoenix that night. The posts stated the following: “They are only getting bolder because no one was killed at their last event, but if it goes the other way …” and “They have courage now, but if a backpack was left at the scene with nothing in it, you would have a stampede. lol.”
In an interview with two FBI agents in June 2015, Yassin stated that she is not pro-ISIL, does not intend to travel to Iraq or Syria, would never encourage anyone else to do so, and has never sent financial support to ISIL. She said she simply reports the news, and she advised she would be willing to answer any further questions, the report said.
Later, the original complainant reported that Yassin believes she is seeing the end of times and wonders if ISIL is the end-times army described in Islamic prophecy.
The complainant also said Yassin said she knew he/she was the one who “snitched” on her, and that Yassin was going to expose the complainant to Muslims everywhere.
At one time Yassin reportedly had more than 90 Twitter accounts, and Twitter later suspended the accounts for violating the company’s terms of service. On Feb. 5 of this year, Twitter suspended more than 125,000 accounts that it deemed to be extremist.
On June 23 Yassin allegedly posted a message that said, “Twitter suspends thousands of Muslim accounts in 48 hours. Billions being spent to silence Muslims on Twitter, trolls trolling day and night. Then … everyone comes right back within 2 minutes.
“They’re very proud of themselves, they really felt like they won some battle on the frontlines. Meanwhile, everyone is back within a few minutes. Honestly, this increases Twitter’s “worth” temporarily because it shows an increased number of new users.”
On July 18, 2015, according to the FBI, Yassin stated, “Americans aren’t even smart enough to know where to cut on a neck.” This was followed by a picture of a torso and neck with a superimposed dotted line around the base of the neck with the superimposed words “cut here.” Below the dotted line, written on the torso, is a superimposed word in Arabic. Those directly involved in this investigation recognized the Arabic word to be the spelling of the word “kuffar,” which means non-Muslim….

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Am here to testify about how i save my marriage from divorce and get my husband back today.! A very big problem occurred in my Marriage seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited. TEMPLEOFLOVEANDPROSPERITY@GMAIL.COM. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me, and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact Dr Frank Ojo, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him at: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com .My name is Amanda Bryan, me & my family live in Toronto, Canada.Thanks for reading .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Am here to testify about how i save my marriage from divorce and get my husband back today.! A very big problem occurred in my Marriage seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited. TEMPLEOFLOVEANDPROSPERITY@GMAIL.COM. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me, and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact Dr Frank Ojo, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him at: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com .My name is Amanda Bryan, me & my family live in Toronto, Canada.Thanks for reading .

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so happy today because of what dr saviour did for me,my fiance broke up with me last three month because he thought i was cheating on him,so for the past three
    month now in have trying to plead to him but he still say the same thing that he does not want us to come back again that he can not trust me so i came in contact with
    dr saviour who told me that my lover is going to come back to me if i work with him so i did what he ask me to do,after that he call me that within 24hours that my
    lover is going to come back to me,can you believe that my lover is back to me ,he now love me more than before i am so happy spell is good when you meet dr saviour if
    you need his help contact him {dr.saviour12@gmail.com} or call +2348028017156 call or email and i promise that he is going to help you with any problem // my name is
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 8 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and he requested for my information and that of my husband to enable him cast the spell and i sent him the details, but after two days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Happy a call regarding sudden change of my husband and he made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Happy for help and you can reach him via email: happylovespell2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband is back!!! I had a problem with my husband 2 months ago,which lead to us apart. When he broke up with me,i was no longer myself,i felt so empty inside me. Until a friend of mine told me about one of her spells that helped her in same problem too that she found on a television program. I emailed the spell caster and I told him my problem and I did what he asked me. To cut the long story short,before I knew what was happening,not up to 48 hours,my husband gave me a call and he come back to me and told me he was sorry about what has happened, I'm so grateful to this spell caster and i will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has done for me.If you need his help,you can email him at (greatogudugu@gmail.com)and he will also help you.

    ReplyDelete