By David Kraemer – Conservative American.org – Leading the way Right.
HUNDREDS OF LIES. ONE LIST.
Let’s not make the same mistake twice, America.
Former first lady, New York senator, Child Rapist Lawyer and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton wants to be President of the United States. Before Americans let that happen, they need to be open to the truth about Hillary.
We told voters ahead of time feabout the real Barack Obama, but those with liberal-imposed white guilt taught by liberal union school teachers felt the need to vote for the first half-white, half-black President. They were not open to the truth, nor were they willing to listen. That didn’t change until the “If you like your plan, you can keep it” lie. So this time around, America needs to listen!
She has fooled, and made fools of, many, many people over the years. Those who think she would be a good president are worse than fools.” – Patricia McCarthy, the American Thinker.
Here is the truth about Hillary Clinton. We correct the record. This is the Hillary Archive. The only Official Hillary Clinton List. This list contains the Hillary Clinton lies, flip-flops, scandals, hypocrisy, gaffes and more that “Ready for Hillary” & “Correct [and by that, they mean ‘Lie About’] the Record” doesn’t want you to remember.
– Jonah Goldberg, National Review.
MOST RECENT ITEMS ARE ON HIGHEST PAGE NUMBER!
- Janet Reno calls Hillary Clinton a “Mask” April 24, 1993 – From “The Hillary Papers,” in the Washington Free Beacon on 2/10/14: “The insularity of the Clinton White House was not lost on administration officials. “Chat w. [Attorney General] Janet Reno,” [Hillary’s best friend, Diane] Blair wrote on April 24, 1993. “She [Reno] concerned that [Hillary Clinton is] resenting her ‘celebrity’ status. Janet wants to connect w. HC; not communicate thru Carol Rasco,” Blair added. “Finds HC a ‘mask.’”
- Hillary Clinton’s Health Plan = Single Payer/Government Run Socialist Healthcare! February, 1993 – From the Washington Examiner 2/10/14: “They are called the “Hillary Papers,” a collection of notes from political science professor Diane Blair, a personal friend of Hillary Clinton, who died in 2000. The papers reveal some of Clinton’s thoughts during her husband’s first administration, as recorded by her friend… “At dinner, [Hillary] to [Bill] at length on the complexities of health care—thinks managed competition a crock; single-payer necessary; maybe add to Medicare,” Blair wrote in February 1993 after a dinner at the White House.” From the Washington Free Beacon: “The account is at odds with public statements by the former First Lady that she never supported the single-payer option. In an interview with the New York Times as she ran for president in 2008, Hillary Clinton said she had never seriously considered adopting a single-payer system, in which the government, using funds appropriated from taxpayers, pays for all health care expenses. “You know, I have thought about this, as you might guess, for 15 years and I never seriously considered a single payer system,” said Clinton in the interview.”
- Hillary Clinton’s Health Security Act of 1993 – Lawsuit # 2 From Wikipedia: “In 1997, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, along with several other groups, filed a lawsuit against Hillary Clinton and Donna Shalala over closed-door meetings related to the health care plan. The AAPS sued to gain access to the list of members of the task force. Judge Royce C. Lamberth found in favor of the plaintiffs and awarded $285,864 to the AAPS for legal costs; Lamberth also harshly criticized the Clinton administration and Clinton aide Ira Magaziner in his ruling. Subsequently, a federal appeals court overturned the award and the initial findings on the basis that Magaziner and the administration had not acted in bad faith.”– Big surprise that ANOTHER liberal judge sided with Hillary.
- Hillary Clinton’s Health Security Act of 1993 – Lawsuit # 1 From Wikipedia: “The First Lady’s role in the secret proceedings of the Health Care Task Force also sparked litigation in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, in relation to the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA) which requires openness in government. The Clinton White House argued that the Recommendation Clause in Article II of the U.S. Constitution would make it unconstitutional to apply the procedural requirements of FACA to Hillary’s participation in the meetings of the Task Force. Some constitutional experts argued to the court that such a legal theory was not supported by the text, history, or structure of the Constitution. Ultimately, Hillary Clinton won the litigation when the D.C. Circuit ruled narrowly that the First Lady of the United States can be deemed a government official (and not a mere private citizen) for purposes of not having to comply with the procedural requirements of FACA.” — Big surprise that a liberal judge sided with Hillary.
- Hillary Clinton’s Health Security Act of 1993 – Hillarycare! 1993 – After winning the election in 1992, Bill Clinton surprised the nation by appointing his wife to be chair of a new task force designed to create universal healthcare. This was the first time a first lady had been given such power and authority and it created discussions centering around people wondering if they were voting for Bill or for the couple. [Hillary had long relied on [VINCE] Foster as a confidant, telling him before Bill’s inauguration that, despite being an unelected spouse, she was going to “take command” and be “involved in this presidency” – a conversation he recorded in a journal.] DailyMail on Facebook Hillarycare would have included an enforced mandate that employers provide health insurance to all employees. It also would have heavily regulated the insurance industry which put together the extremely effective “Harry & Louise” TV ad against Hillarycare…
- Clinton Accused of Tossing a Lamp at Her Husband During White House Fight! 1993 – From Snopes.com, “Barring shards of a lamp being unearthed, no one will ever really know” if Clinton threw a lamp at Billy Bob shortly after moving into the White House in 1993. The clintons have denied the story. “The rumor about the lamp moved into the Print media February 19, 1993 when the Chicago Sun Times reported, ‘Seems First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton has a temper to match her hubby’s. Wicked Washington whispers claim Hillary broke a lamp during a heated late night argument with the President.”
- Hillary Gets an “F” for Truthfulness!! From the National Review Online: “First led by Robert Fiske, then by Ken Starr, the special prosecutor’s office was deeply disturbed by the lack of candor from the Clintons when they were deposed under oath. Hickman Ewing, Starr’s deputy, testified in court that after he heard Hillary Clinton say “I don’t recall” some 50 times in one deposition, he gave her an F grade for her truthfulness.”
- Hillary’s Whitewater Scandal
- Late 1992 – From the U.K. Daily Mail: “In the weeks before the inauguration, he [Vince Foster] had worked intensively with another Arkansas lawyer to expunge Bill and Hillary’s financial records of a shady land deal – a scandal later known as the Whitewater affair… One of his [Vince Foster’s] first jobs in the White House was to try to make sense of the Clintons’ false tax returns concerning the Whitewater land investment. A note in his hand-writing, found much later, warned that Whitewater was “a can of worms you shouldn’t open.” And Jonah Goldberg says this scandal in no way makes Hillary “ready” to be President: “Neither do her explanations of how her Whitewater billing records miraculously appeared out of thin air in the most secure building in America.” From the American Thinker: “Do you recall the slime that was Whitewater, in which the Clintons dissembled and lied while their former business partners went to jail?” – You can find a detailed summary of the Whitewater Scandal, from 1978 to 1995, by clicking here. Live Trading News reports serious crimes were uncovered, “The 1st independent prosecutor in the Whitewater investigation said that he had quickly uncovered “serious crimes” and was ready to indict top Arkansas figures based on testimony from a Key witness against former US President Bill Clinton before he was abruptly replaced by a panel of federal judges.”
- Hillary Says There’s Not Enough Mean People in the White House! 1992 – She must not have been including herself. From the Washington Free Beacon on 2/9/14: “The records paint a complex portrait of Hillary Clinton, revealing her to be a loyal friend, devoted mother, and a cutthroat strategist who relished revenge against her adversaries and complained in private that nobody in the White House was “tough and mean enough.” – ConservativeAmerican.org wonders if that included her hubby, Billy Bob Clinton?!
- Hillary Blasts Stay-at-Home Moms!! 1992 – Remember this one? “She has never exactly said, “I’m not a crook.” Though she has certainly slipped up with… other maladroit pronunciamentos, from her famous 1992 boast, “I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies…” An obvious slam on the hard working women who take pride in being stay at home Moms, who raise strong kids, and from time to time, bake cookies. Contrary to Hillary’s belief, it does not take a village to raise a child. It takes an impressive stay-at-home Mom.
- Hillary’s Own Pollsters Find Her “Ruthless!” May 12, 1992 – From the Washington Free Beacon on 2/9/14: “On May 12, 1992, Stan Greenberg and Celinda Lake, top pollsters for Bill Clinton’s presidential campaign, issued a confidential memo. The memo’s subject was “Research on Hillary Clinton.” Voters admired the strength of the Arkansas first couple, the pollsters wrote. However, “they also fear that only someone too politically ambitious, too strong, and too ruthless could survive such controversy so well.” Their conclusion: “What voters find slick in Bill Clinton, they find ruthless in Hillary.
- Hillary was in Charge of Handling Bimbo Eruptions!
- Hillary Orders Evidence Destroyed! 1988 – From The Daily Signal and reporter Sharyl Attkisson: “Missing: Hillary Clinton S&L Records. In 1988, according to congressional investigators, Hillary Clinton “ordered the destruction of records relating to her [legal] representation of [Jim] McDougal’s Madison S&L” when federal regulators were investigating the insolvency of the Arkansas savings and loan. Bill Clinton was Arkansas governor at the time. The Clintons and McDougal were business partners in the failed Whitewater real estate venture. McDougal later was convicted of fraud for attempting to use S&L funds to cover Whitewater losses. His wife, Susan, served prison time for refusing to answer grand jury questions about whether Bill Clinton lied in his testimony during her Whitewater trial.”
- Hillary Accused of Making Anti-Semitic Comments 1974 – From Aurthur Louis at BernardGoldberg.com: “The book, written by Jerry Oppenheimer, who specializes in unauthorized biographies, and published by Harper Collins, was entitled “State of a Union,” and professed to be a thorough analysis of the marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton. It contended that in 1974, when Bill Clinton ran for Congress from Arkansas and narrowly lost, Hillary – not yet Mrs. Clinton — took out her anger on one of Bill’s campaign officials, calling him “You f—— Jew bastard!” Hillary denied the allegation when it surfaced, and Bill, then in his final months as president, weighed in too, with the odd statement that “I was there and she didn’t say it.” Odd because if it didn’t happen, where was “there”? I cannot believe that either Bill (“I did not have sex with that woman”) or Hillary (“I remember landing under sniper fire”) would speak an untruth, even if it meant protecting themselves politically…”
- Hillary Cusses Out Another Lawyer From Snopes.com: On July 24, 1970,… [Attorney Joseph Califano:] As [Paul] Austin,
- Bisexual Hillary Blasts Men in her College Graduation Speech! 1969 – From the National Journal: “Our attitudes are easily understood, having grown up, having come to consciousness in the first five years of this decade—years dominated by men with dreams, men in the civil- rights movement, the Peace Corps, the space program—so we arrived at Wellesley and we found, as all of us have found, that there was a gap between expectation and realities. But it wasn’t a discouraging gap and it didn’t turn us into cynical, bitter old women at the age of 18. It just inspired us to do something about that gap.” At the end of her speech, Clinton read a poem by Nancy Scheibner referring to “the hollow men of anger and bitterness” who must be abandoned as remnants of a bygone age.” While the Journal defends Hillary in the article, it does point out Republican Senator Edward Brooke, who Clinton had campaigned for (a republican?!), had just finished speaking before Clinton and was personally offended by Clinton calling her one of the “hollow men.”
- Hillary’s Saul Alinsky Training Scandal 1969 – Just like Barack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton was educated in the Saul Alinsky “Rules for Radicals” method to create socialism. She knew the socialist-radical Saul Alinsky personally, said he was charming, met with him over the course of two years, and remained in contact with him for the rest of his life. Alinsky even tried to hire Hillary Clinton who said the offer was “tempting.” From the American Thinker: ” I suspect it must bother her that Obama also appears to have mastered the playbook used by her own political teacher, the legendary amoral guru of left wing activism, Saul Alinksy. Hillary has met not only her match in Alinsky tactics, she has met the master of bloodless socialist revolution, in my opinion.” Also from the American Thinker: “If you want a complete rundown on how all of Hillary’s and Soros’ “non-profit groups” work together in her plan to take over America, get yourself a copy of the book by her mentor, Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals. In it, you’ll find the complete outline for throwing Judeo/Christian principles and honesty to the winds of revolutionary fervor. Hillary Clinton has been the perfectly patient disciple of Alinsky’s since she wrote her thesis about him her senior year at Wellesley in 1969. If her admiration of Alinsky had died with her thesis, no one would care. But it didn’t. He remained a close confidant until his death (The Shadow Party, p. 56) and his tactical fingerprints are all over her projection of the false “Centrist” image she is manipulating to garner political power. It’s all in the book.” – ConservativeAmerican.org points out: She viewed Alinsky as a “master showman” who brilliantly used street-fighter instinct to ruthlessly exploit his enemy’s weakness.
- Hillary’s Love of Community Organizers (Agitators) 1969 – Hillary Rodham wrote in her college thesis paper that she sees value in community organizers, “There is no lack of issues; what is missing are politically sophisticated organizers.” She learned community organizing from her socialist friend, Saul Alinsky and understood the organizer’s initial function was to “rub raw” the resentments of the people. She said that those who define community organizer to mean agitator are completely correct!
- Hillary Says Unions are made up of Radicals and Unreasonable Men! 1969 – Hillary Rodham wrote in her college thesis paper that she acknowledges radicals built the labor unions! At the same time she says “radicals have been the most emotional and least reasonable of men“. Sounds like she just slammed and blasted the base of support, labor unions, she hopes will put her in the White House in 2016!
- Hillary Says Criticism of Saul Alinsky is “Hysteria!” 1969 – Hillary Rodham wrote in her college thesis paper: “Philip M. Hauser, head of the Department of Sociology at the University of Chicago, believes that “[t]he methods by which Alinsky organized TWO may actually have impeded the achievement of consensus and thus delayed the attaining of Woodlawn’s true objectives.” Even questioning whether Professor Hauser knows what those “true objectives” are, his comment is suggestive of other academic criticism of the Alinsky model’s results. Dr. Harold Foy, editor of Christian Century, and Dr. Frank Reissman of the New York Institute for Developmental Studies, are two other outspoken critics. Dr. Foy’s objections center on Alinsky’s abrasive manner and avowed intention to alter the-existing balance of social power. He has charged Alinsky with encouraging “a political movement whose object is to establish control over urban society by raising up from its ruins a ‘power structure’ dictatorship based on slum dwellers” Such amorphous hysteria is characteristic of Dr Foy.”
- Hillary was Lifelong Friend to a Man Who Fought For Fascsim! 1969 – Hillary Rodham wrote in her college thesis paper: “Alinsky remembers that many young people from the yards [Back of the Yards, Chicago] area formed a crypto-fascist cadre in the late 1930?s. He fought against and for them once and may do so again.”
- Young Hillary Thought the American Dream was a “Nightmare?!” 1969 – Hillary Rodham wrote in her college thesis paper: “Although [Saul] Alinsky calls Chicago his “city”, the place really represents to him the American Dream – in all its nightmare and its glory.” Now, she was clear that Chicago represented the American Dream to Alinsky. It is not clear from her written words if it was he, or she who described/defined that American dream as “in all its nightmare and its glory.” It does seem to be an editorial comment by the author (Hillary) of the paper. So what did she mean when she wrote the American Dream “in all its nightmare???” Did the American Dream give Hillary Clinton Nightmares?! What in the world is she talking about?
- Did Hillary Clinton Flip-Flop on so-called ‘Urban Renewal?!’ In 1969, Hillary Clinton was against “Urban Renewal” and saw it as racism and a way to drive blacks out of certain areas. [HILLARY:] “The neighborhood’s problems were compounded by the threat of urban renewal. The Chicago Defender, a Negro newspaper, in its series entitled “The Battle of Woodlawn” characterized the threat as follows: [CHICAGO DEFENDER:] In the century since the Negro won freedom from slavery in America, the battle for freedom has never ceased and a variety of racial organizations his run the gauntlet of devious bans…to keep the Negro less than a free and equal American… But nothing has been more difficult to contend with than the newest strategy of racial discrimination introduced in the past decade… Called urban renewal, it has been difficult to fight because its idea is basically good–tear down the slums and build new homes… But the experience of a decade has demonstrated beyond doubt that in many cases urban renewal has meant Negro removal…And increasingly as urban renewal spread, the question in the community has been: how do you fight a bulldozer and crane?” [HILLARY:] “How, indeed, are bulldozers and cranes halted when they move with the encouragement of such powerful forces as a city administration and a university behind them?” [CONSERVATIVE AMERICAN:]
- Young Hillary Said “WelfarePhiles” Profit From the Industry! 1969 – Hillary Rodham wrote in her college thesis paper: [HILLARY:] Alinsky warns to beware of programs which attack only their economic poverty. [SAUL ALINSKY:] Welfare programs since the New Deal have neither redeveloped poverty areas nor even catalyzed the poor into helping themselves. A cycle of dependency has been created which ensnares its victims into resignation and apathy.” [HILLARY:] To dramatize his warning to the poor, Alinsky proposed sending Negroes dressed in African tribal costumes to greet VISTA volunteers arriving in Chicago. This action would have dramatized what he refers to as the “colonialism” and the “Peace Corps mentality” of the poverty program. Alinsky is interested in people helping themselves without the ineffective interference from welfarephiles.” [CONSERVATIVEAMERICAN.ORG:] Hillary seems to have invented this word, combining the damage of welfare with the disgusting behavior of a pedophile. We think this term could be used to describe any number of liberal activists today who profit from the welfare industry. We also agree with Hillary in her use of the term and her description of the failed War on Poverty. If we agree with her, then you know her democrat-union-socialist pals will strongly disagree!
- Young Hillary Clinton: War on Poverty No Deeper Than Public Relations
1992 – From Rush Limbaugh, “Hillary Clinton was in charge of the “bimbo eruptions.” She and Betsey Wright handled those during the campaign for 1992. There were all these women that Clinton had had all these dalliances with and they were all popping up like jacks-in-the-box. It was Hillary and Betsey Wright’s job to deal with the bimbo eruptions, and the way they dealt with the bimbo eruptions was basically to threaten the women. In the modern age of feminism, of course, they’d just trash the women. She was in charge of ruining the lives of women her husband had abused and assaulted.”
“You sold out, you motherfucker, you sold out!” I kept walking, pretending to ignore her. Two and a half years later, at …on …March 19, …1973, that same young woman walked into my office at Williams, Connolly & Califano for a job interview. It was Hillary Rodham, who was graduating from Yale Law School later that year. Neither of us mentioned the incident in the Senate Caucus Room. I offered her a job, but she decided to go to Arkansas rather than practice law in Washington.”
So, Hillary acknowledged that Urban renewal was a racist tactic. Years later, she was proud that she had used that very same racist tactic herself. Columbia University’s Student Radio station caught the story in 2008: “[BILAL QURESHI/Narr:] Senator Clinton’s appearance in seen as an an active effort by her to court minority and urban voters. Clinton is facing increasing competition from African-American Senator Barack Obama who has risen to national attention for his positive message of reconciliation and government reform. But as Senator Clinton has said, she is in it to win. [HILLARY/Ax:] “When I take the oath of office in January 2009, I will remember what we’ve done here…” [THE … IS FROM THE RADIO REPORT, NOT US] [Narr:] The Bronx has a high concentration of Black and Latino residents. The Bronx has recently undergone significant urban renewal. Carrion says Senator Clinton’s appearance is symbolic… [BOROUGH PRESIDENT ADOLFO CARRION/Ax:] “President after president have stood in the rubble of the South Bronx in the 1970s and now they can come here and show success…” [Narr:] Many local Latino and black residents admire Clinton’s work for the district. [END RADIO REPORT]
Here’s another time we agree with Hillary, though I doubt her liberal friends would! [HILLARY:] “If, indeed, the purpose of the War on Poverty was to “give”, then most of its Alinsky-like rhetoric about “helping the poor help themselves” and opening “opportunity” and bringing “hope to all who contemplate their future in terms of their discouraging present” went no deeper than the public relations division.” She also wrote that some believe the War on Poverty would be viewed as “history’s greatest relief program for, the benefit of the welfare industry.” Hillary herself would note, “All too often the War on Poverty with confused intentions and armed with misinterpreted social theory fulfilled [PATRICK] Moynihan’s concluding description of the community action programs: “…the soaring rhetoric, the minimum performance; the feigned constancy, the private betrayal; in the end…the sell-out.”