Monday, January 4, 2016

John Wayne’s Daughter Just Said THIS About Trump! WOAH!

News

John Wayne’s Daughter Just Said THIS About Trump! WOAH!


Aissa Wayne, daughter of the late legendary western film actor John Wayne, wrote Donald Trump an amazing letter of support.
“Mr. Trump has visited the birthplace of John Wayne (my dad) in Iowa recently.”
“My dad, I am sure, would be very proud of Mr. Trump and the goal to Make America Great Again!” she wrote. “I want to thank Mr. Trump for the tireless work he is doing for this country. The average American citizen is mad as hell that our country is being sold down the river. Mr Trump has finally given the people of America a voice for which I am so grateful.”
She ended saying:

“Please know that I am in your corner, and I am certain that my dad would have been a big supporter of Mr. Trump. If there is anything I can do to assist in the campaign, I am humbly at your service.”

Are you glad to see Trump picking up more celebrity endorsements?

No comments:

Post a Comment