Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Hillary Now Blames ‘Fog of War’ For Lying, Er, Misinforming About Benghazi


by Shifra on December 9, 2015
      
hillary in combat

Fog of war?
Is Hillary having PTSD symptoms again, from having been, ya know, caught in sniper fire in Bosnia?
Hillary Clinton fought in a war?
George Stephanopoulos confronted the former secretary of state on ABC’s “This Week” Sunday over the conflicting statements she’d made immediately after the attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, which took four American lives….
“I understand the continuing grief at the loss that parents experienced with the loss of these four brave Americans,” Clinton said. I did testify as you know for 11 hours and I answered all of these questions. Now, I can’t, I can’t help it that people think there has to be something else there.”
Then she attempted to explain the conflicting stories and sequence of events….
“I said very clearly, there had been a terrorist group that had taken responsibility on Facebook, between the time that I, you know, when I talked to my daughter. That was the latest information, we were giving it credibility, and then we learned the next day, it wasn’t true. In fact, they retracted it.”
She closed with her most outrageous statement.
“This was a fast-moving series of events in the fog of war, and I think most Americans understand.”….

Related:

No comments:

Post a Comment