Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Leaked Clip That Obama Is Desperate To Keep Americans From Seeing

Posted by /

Polling of Americans show that 17% know Barack Obama to be a Muslim.
This video about Obama's faith is a must watch.


While campaigning for president in 2008, Obama said to be a Christian in an interview he gave to Christianity Today magazine:
“I am a Christian, and I am a devout Christian. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.”
Was it just a claim to win the election?
According to Conservapedia, here’s a list of evidences that prove that Obama is a Muslim:
1. Obama declared in prepared remarks, “The United States has been enriched by Muslim Americans. Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim-majority country – I know, because I am one of them.” (a)
2. In prepared remarks in April 2012, Obama referred to Jesus as “a” Son of God rather than as “the” Son of God: “And for me, and I’m sure for some of you, it’s also a chance to remember the tremendous sacrifice that led up to that day, and all that Christ endured—not just as a Son of God, but as a human being.” (b)
3. Obama’s middle name (Hussein) references Husayn, who was the grandson of Muhammad (c)
Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 8.42.58 PM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment