Thursday, March 24, 2016

Donald Trump Bombshell: Ted Cruz’s Wife Former Call Girl

Donald Trump maintains that Ted Cruz's Wife Heidi is a former call girl.
Donald Trump maintains that Ted Cruz’s Wife Heidi is a former call girl.

Waukesha, WI — Some are calling Donald Trump’s recent revelation a low blow and dirty politics. Some are calling it fair play in a very dirty game. This morning via Twitter as promised, Donald Trump spilled the beans about his opponent, Lyin’ Ted Cruz’ wife, Heidi. In a Skype interview with Donald Trump this morning, The Scooper was able to get some clarification in this new aspect of the Trump, Cruz feud.

“Lyin’ Ted Cruz is married to a former call girl. It’s terrible. So terrible,” stated the Donald. “I mean, Lyin’ Ted Cruz thinks that Americans want a call girl in the White House? It’s terrible. Just terrible,” rambled Mr. Trump.

When asked how came to be in possession of this information, Mr. Trump responded, “It’s terrible. I didn’t want to have to spill the beans. But I warned him (Cruz) not to go down this path. I warned him. It’s terrible. He put out an attack ad about my wife. It’s terrible, terrible. I warned him. But, he wants to play dirty. I know about a lot of skeletons in GOP closets. It’s terrible. That is why the GOP is so very, very afraid of me. They know that I know, and they know that I will say what I know if I have to say what I know. You know? It’s terrible. Just horrible.”



When asked why he thought this was terrible, The Scooper asked a follow-up question.

“How do you know, and is your assertion that Heidi Cruz is a former call girl the truth?”

“Well, I have been in the same room with her when she has committed these terrible, terrible acts. I have pictures! I have video!” exclaimed The Donald. “She is sitting there, dialing the phone. One poor person after another having to endure unsolicited calls from this girl. She wouldn’t stop. She called, and called, and called. It’s terrible. Horrible. And the things she says to these poor voters. Horrible.”

At this point, some woman with a lazy eye came into frame, screamed, and our connection went dead

No comments:

Post a Comment