Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Response To Interview of Islam Promoting Major General Hammond,

My Response To Interview of Islam Promoting Major General Hammond,
Special Combat Engineer 4Th Engineering Bat. 569th Company, US Army, stationed at the time at Fort Carson CO.

The one thing that got my attention in this article is his opening statement, “I am shocked how ignorant you guys are about Islam and its fundamental tenants”. I for one am not ignorant about Islam’s core. I have studied the Koran, Hadith, and Sharia Law for over 6 years. I am cognisant of the many facets that were taken from the Judeo-Christian faiths and the changes that were made to suit Mohamed. Judeo-Christian values are based on the Ten Commandments which begin with “Thou shall not” and then list forbidden egregious activities. It does not have caveats or exclusion of people of other faiths or non-faiths. The Koran forbids deceit of true believers of Islam. But encourages, even demands it when dealing with the infidels if it is to the advantage of Islam. Even today, it accepts slavery as the norm, especially women, masked as a defense of women.

I also have eyes and ears and a critical mind. I can see despicable acts perpetrated under the guise of doing Allah’s work as stated in the Koran, such as the murder (suicide attacks, beheading, shooting, bombing) of the innocent, infirm, and elderly. I can hear the religious leaders of Islam demanding the destruction of symbols of other faiths, the murder of anyone who will not accept Islam, and the call to overthrow all governments and establish a World Caliphate. I do not see Muslims mourning the deaths of the result of the horror attacks on the World Trade center in NYC and other such acts. I do see Muslims dancing in the street celebrating these acts of terror. I do not hear Muslims condemning the people, who perpetrate, encourage, plan, and send people to perpetrate these horrible acts.

Judaism and Christianity went through reformations as humanity evolved from “might makes right” to a justice system allowing human dignity to all regardless of social or economic standing.

I am also aware of how Islam is presented to non-Muslims, especially those vulnerable to accepting that faith. These are people searching for answers that cannot be proven but must be accepted on faith. They either have not been exposed to a faith based life or have been disillusioned by individual’s transgressions. These converts are encouraged to be terrorists and call them heroes and martyrs.

No one can convince me that Islam is a religion of peace. When I say peace, I mean the general definition of the world not Islam’s version which is installing a World Caliphate and elimination of all opposition.

1 comment:

  1. Good commentary, Vladimir. Those who are privy to the facts know that the agenda put forth by Islam is to overtake and dominate the world. Let's hope that you've helped the blind to see. Al

    ReplyDelete