Sunday, January 17, 2016

Hassan Mujtaba Rizvi. Photo: screenshot YouTube darstv
Hassan Mujtaba Rizvi. Photo: screenshot YouTube darstv

Canadian Imam in Ottawa: Islam is on its way to dominate the entire world

Members of the Shiite community in Ottawa and in the Toronto Greater Area gathered on Wednesday, January 6, in front of the Saudi embassy in Ottawa to protest the execution of the Shiite scholar and dissident Sheikh Baqir al-Nimr by the Saudi regime.

One of the speakers at the protest was the Shiite cleric, Syed Hassan Mujtaba Rizvi, Pakistani born who grew up in Canada. In his passionate speech, Hassan Mujtaba Rizvi blamed the Saudi regime of injustice, oppression and terrorism and predicted its future demise.
The following is a transcript of Hassan Mujtaba Rizvi’s speech in which he also talked about Islamic global dominance: (04:32-05:08)

“You have to know that this is not going to stop. It is only the beginning and as it goes forward these are the steps where the one government that is going to be over the whole world, and there is the government of the Imam of the time, Imam Mahdi, peace be upon him (عليه الصلاة والسلام) may Allah bring him as soon as possible, and the other name that is synonymous with this name is the name of Hussein. We are at your service! O Hussein! We are at your service! O Hussein! We are at your service! O Hussein! (لبيك يا حسين)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooK4Q-P--GA&feature=player_embedded#t=0










Hassan Mujtaba Rizvi echoed similar messages during recent years. During a demonstration in front of the American Consulate in Toronto on Sunday, January 3, Hassan Mujtaba Rizvi emphasized that the Shiites are not afraid of death, rather they wish to die and gain martyrdom in the path of Allah and for the cause of Islam.
The following is a transcript of Hassan Mujtaba Rizvi’s speech: (14:57-16:26)
“Maybe one day we will have the same status as martyrs who have given their lives for justice. We’re not afraid of dying.
“What we are afraid of is not to be able to do our duty and our justice as being ordained by Allah Glorified and Exalted be He.
“So don’t scare us with prisons. Do not scare us with death. Do not scare us that you are going to take us and deport us. Do not scare us with anything, because we are not scared of anyone, but the superpower which is Allah Glorified and Exalted be He. He is watching us and we are going to return to Him. You who want to scare us, you cannot.
“The oppressors should learn this. Learn it and google Imam Hussein. He is the one that we follow. He said that there is going to be no compromise with injustice and we are not going to compromise with any injust [sic].
If it is the martyrdom is our future, then I say to everyone of you: Let the future come! O Hussein [the grandson of Mohammad, the prophet of Islam], We are at your service. O mahdi [the prophesied messiah of Islam], We are at your service! O mahdi, We are at your service!”


https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZQFrxyVJX2E#t=47


In another speech at Toronto protest against the movie “Innocence of Muslims” (September 22, 2012) Hassan Mujtaba Rizvi prophesied the victory of Islam globally and the implementation of the Islamic Law (Sharia) over mankind:
“We will stand as we stood today, as we will stand in the future, for any insult that comes to the Prophet and you should know this, that this is going to continue. It will not stop, and God is our witness, we will see the day when religion of Allah will overpower all of these oppressors and justice and peace will rule the world.”

 
Hassan Mujtaba Rizvi discussed in one his sermons held in Houston, Texas (January 30, 2011) the question of loyalty (“affiliation” in his terminology) of Shiite Muslim believers to their country of residence and the relations between religious belief and citizenship.
Here is an excerpt of Hassan Mujtaba Rizvi’s sermon:
My affiliations are with Iran, because my affiliation with Canada would mean that if in Canada there was something for me to affiliate by, that was given to me by Allah, I should have affiliation with Canada.
But when I look towards Allah, and I see that He has affiliation with Iran, has no affiliation with Canada with America, I say: I have affiliation with Iran.
“Do I have an affiliation with the country that I was born in? No. Why Should I have affiliation with the country that I was born in? That’s a very shallow way to look at it. Like, I was born in Pakistan, so I start having affiliations because I was born there.
“I should have some standards for my affiliations, meaning I landed here, the airport that you have, I’m not sure what it is, but I landed at this terminal, because I landed at this terminal I started having affiliations with it.
“Is it a right thing for me to do? I landed in Jhelum [airport in Pakistan] so now with Jhelum, because I landed there, should I have affiliation? No. My affiliation should be based on Allah Glorified and Exalted be HE has.
“Does Allah, Glorified and Exalted be He, want to see people being oppressed in the world? Does He want to see that? He doesn’t. He wants to see people acting with each other with justice. ‘We have already sent Our messengers with clear evidences and sent down with them the Scripture and the balance that the people may maintain [their affairs] in justice’ [Koran, Surat al-Hadid, 25].”
“The purpose that we have sent the prophet is that everybody should act with each other with justice. The Law of Allah should be the deciding factor for the society to live in, and at the moment the Law of Allah Glorified and Exalted be He, is being implemented in only one country, and that is Iran. So, my affiliation is going to be automatically there. It’s not because I look like I’m from Iran.”



1 comment:

  1. Islam considers non-submission as
    aggression; forbidding Sharia Law as oppression; to achieve peace all must accept Islam and Sharia Law

    ReplyDelete