Monday, January 25, 2016

[NO KIDDING] Mark Zuckerberg Fights To Protect Rights Of Islamic Terrorists On Facebook


(via NewsFoxes) Following the continuous terror attacks to rock the world at the hands of Muslims, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg has just one main priority: fighting to protect the rights of ALL Muslims on Facebook.
“I want to add my voice in support of Muslims in our community and around the world…I can only imagine the fear Muslims feel that they will be persecuted for the actions of others,” he stated in a recent post to his Facebook account. 
But Zuckerberg’s goal of protecting Muslims who feel discriminated against on Facebook doesn’t just extend to the “moderate” or “peaceful” followers of Islam. His fascist moderators are now issuing bans to people who speak out against ISIS, or who make fun of terrorists who kill Americans. Shortly after posting a meme depicting ISIS terrorist Tashfeen Malik as a goat, I was notified that not only had my post been removed, but that I was banned from using my account for 7 days.
goat
But Facebook’s insanity didn’t stop there. The following week, I posted a video response to the Muslim who messaged my journalism page threatening to rape and kill me if I continued to speak out against Islam. Shortly afterwards, Facebook deleted my video, and hit 2 of my accounts with a ban, while completely deleting my backup account (which I still cannot access). After my video had been removed, I uploaded it to YouTube, which is now in the process of going viral.
RELATED STORY:
GOP Sen Johnson: Obama Probably Thinks We Brought Terrorism On Ourselves
WATCH:

No comments:

Post a Comment